Thursday 19 August 2010

Glad that's over.

Just for the record, I got BCDU. And a U in General Studies but no one counts that. So yeah. Not as bad as I was imagining. Not pleased or unhappy, just kind of content. I'm just relieved I don't have to feel sick anymore.
Here are some of my reactions at other people's results.
Hannah's - for some reason was expecting her to get more As, but in no way where hers bad! I'm proud of her.
Rachel's - Even though she only just got slightly better grades than me I can still be sure I'm more intelligent than her, and forever will be. She's just so ignorant.
Laurence's - Oh my God, I think that's his first C. He may very well self destruct.
Ashlea's - I told her she wouldn't get all Us. I'm happy she got a few Cs in there, maybe she'll start believing in herself.

I'll update this as more results trickle in.

No comments:

Post a Comment