Friday 20 August 2010

True Story.

Last night was the first time I've ever been drunk.
I mean, I've been tipsy before. Any time I drink champagne it goes straight to my head, and I go proper giddy. I giggle a lot and can't think straight and feel on top of the world. That I don't mind so much.
Being drunk's all in good fun. Started getting a headache before I was even tipsy, and it just grew with the amount I drunk. And it took more for me than it did Hannah. Whatever! This is all irrelevant.
I don't feel too good about what went down WHEN I was drunk. Even though it was all just a joke, and at the time I found it hilarious. And was convinced I didn't give a shit. The truth is, though, I kind of regret letting Hannah do it all. Ok, ok, calm down your little sexually transfixed minds right now. Nothing like that. She texted loads of people on my phone telling them I was pregnant! I was a little concerned at how she texted my brother and my other brother's girlfriend. But apart from that it was ok.
Oh. And the part where she sent messages to Greg, after I told her too. Those were really my fault. I don't know, that doesn't really matter, he won't care. But there's other things that are bothering me. Like the lengthy gaps in conversations today with people Hannah texted last night? The fact that the only thing Sam replied was 'Piss off.' which, actually, is so rude I feel like punching him or something. I hate it that he's angry at ME for texts I DIDN'T EVEN SEND! I could barely stand up last night, I didn't really have a chance in hell of getting my phone off of Hannah. So yeah. It's bothering me. And I can't help feeling like I've caused some rifts in my friendships. It sounds ridiculous, I guess. I've received drunk texts before and I laugh them off because they're ONE OFFs and FUNNY. And ok, Hannah may have sent more than one to people but still! So yeah. This isn't really helping my, 'I have no friends for college this year.' And it's kind of out of my hands now.
I don't know. I guess I'm just a little bit upset at everything. I hope everyone doesn't hate me for things I weren't even saying. I want to explain to everyone somehow but I can't. No one's around. It doesn't help that it's V this weekend so loads of people have fucked off anyway. People I've managed to talk to: Leigh, Terry and Kirsty. I texted the others but they didn't reply. So yeah. Ok. Maybe freaking out a tiny bit.
Also, I feel like shit. Really badly actually. I fell asleep on Hannah this morning. LOL, I mean, like, I fell asleep for about an hour. And then my dad had a go at me. To be honest, though, I didn't really mean to. My head hurts and I'm really achey and tired, and I feel sick but it comes coming in waves.
Ugh. I need a good nights sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment