Saturday 21 August 2010

Laura has just single handedly signed my death warrant

Well, OK, not really. But at the moment it feels like that.
So let me explain something. When college first started I hung out with Becky and Laura and Sara and Charlotte and Megan, and basically the whole of Leigh's group (plus other people. We all made one big group so we had some social status. I know this sounds weird but it just kind of happened.) And then I began hanging out with Becky more, who then got involved with drama so much she was never around. I then hung out with Laura like all the time, but then I got with Greg. Then I hung out with HIM all the time, and Ashlea became my best friend so it was spread over them two. But then me and Greg split up, so I hung out with Ashlea all the time (and when she wasn't in, with Laura). Ok, so now you're up to speed with the last year at college.
So, first of all, I lost Greg. Whatever, I had my friends. Then Ashlea decided to quit, so then I was down to Becky and Laura. Laura has JUST TOLD ME THAT SHE FINALLY GOT A JOB (and I'm happy for her) but she's dropping out of college too! Which means I basically have no one. Except Becky. and Sam. But Becky constantly has drama rehearsals and music things, she's never around. And I don't have any other friends because I'm so anti-social and bitchy.
So yeah. My last resort just dropped out. And I really do love Laura, she's really funny. I'm just slowly being left by everyone. It's so weird how that can happen, how one minute you don't have to even think about it, but then they start leaving. And they keep leaving. And it suddenly becomes this massive worry. Oh my God, I really will have such a shitty year.
...right. Great. I shouldn't even be thinking about myself. I should be happy for them because they're doing what they want. But I'm not. I'm just not. I'm really fucking worried.

No comments:

Post a Comment