Monday 16 August 2010

So here's to a new start.

I originally used to blog on Tumblr, but I don't think I have to explain just how self absorbed it really is. The general definition of someone who is Tumblr famous is: someone who is unexplainable-y beautiful and posts many vain pictures of themselves. Even if they don't truly see how good looking they are, they still post these photos in a failed attempt to poke fun at themselves. Of course, with being beautiful comes followers, and with followers comes questions. Thus the making of a tumblr famous' blog: photos of themselves, questions being answered from anonymous lovers and haters, with the occasionally text post about some "funny" anecdote or their heartbreak. Yep. That's Tumblr for you, I guess. I probably sound like some jealous bitch, but to be honest I couldn't care less. I just wish Tumblr was more of what it's supposed to be. A blogging site? Instead of endless and mindless photos which all look the same and pointless posts. I don't know. I just needed out.
And thus, here I am! A fresh blog which no sense of direction. Not sure what I'm going to blog, probably just my general thoughts and feelings. I guess we'll see with time, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment