Wednesday 18 August 2010

Results day is imminent...

and I am panicking. I think I know what I'm going to do. Tomorrow I'm going to get dropped off by my parents a little bit early, rush in and grab my results and then run. My dad has to be somewhere so it's the perfect excuse to, a) not talk to anyone b) avoid Greg at all costs c) not find out my results and break down into tears etc etc. I feel so nervous. I feel sick and have butterflies. I won't be able to shake it until after I have my results. I can't even be fluent right now, my thoughts are so jumbled. I can't function. Oh, how I can't function! I wish I had realised how little GCSE's don't matter at the time, I can remember feeling disappointed at the fact I got a C in English Literature. Hell, I'm not even going to pass my A Levels! I think I need to do a couple of shots of vodka tomorrow morning to help with my nerves, otherwise I will puke everywhere and scream and cry. I wish I'd sorted it out to have them sent to me instead, I don't want to see anyone tomorrow. No one, no one, no one. Especially Ashlea, I don't want to have a "catch up". I don't care about her newest relationship that won't last, or how she's so excited to go going to Seevic. I don't care about all that trivial shit! I just want to get home tomorrow and wait for Hannah to come over and drown our sorrows. Finnish drinking games, ftw.

I honestly don't know what this post even is, I am just freaking out!

No comments:

Post a Comment